Insert Trumpets Here

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pokemon Special ch 365 ver 2

Hmm, I just realized what a problem I have. I have to provide the 2400p version, the 1200p downscaled version and the 2 100MB source archives, since one won't fit on MF. On top of that, I need to provide 2 mirrors on Megaupload and iFile. That adds up to 12 links every blog entry. The list of links will be longer than the body of these short blog posts.

However, I'm proud to release my first 2400p release. It's probably very excessive, but why not? I release a 1200p version anyways.

Furthermore, this is actually the third version of this chapter (despite what the filename says). I hope you all can see how much I've improved over these months. Nevertheless, I can't do it without your help. While copying stuff over from volume 35, I realized that I completely overlooked a hilarious mistake in the table of contents: the chapters are incorrectly numbered, like chapter 186 instead of 386. Please, feel free to point out any errors. Being a one-person team, I can't proofread very well, since I'm doing the translating and editing too.

Without further ado:

Pokemon Special ch 365 2400p (MF)
Pokemon Special ch 365 2400p (MU)
Pokemon Special ch 365 2400p (IF)

Pokemon Special ch 365 1200p (MF)
Pokemon Special ch 365 1200p (MU)
Pokemon Special ch 365 1200p (IF)

The source archive format is 7z, and each archive are seperate from each other, so you can open part 1 without part 2 and vice versa.

Pokemon Special ch 365 PSD source part 1 (MF)
Pokemon Special ch 365 PSD source part 2 (MF)
Pokemon Special ch 365 PSD source part 1 (MU)
Pokemon Special ch 365 PSD source part 2 (MU)
Pokemon Special ch 365 PSD source part 1 (IF)
Pokemon Special ch 365 PSD source part 2 (IF)

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to say that the release time will probably take a while, since I'm still getting used to my new schedule this quarter. I'm also contributing a little to the Kazowar's Pokemon B&W translation patch, so look forward to that as well

Errors: lol, I figured that it would be in the last 5 pages, since they're proofread only once

Page 21: Crasher Wake: "New rule!! This battle can use all of the waterways in this gym!!"

5 comments:

  1. WOO! yay been waitin for this. :D ty for the release

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome for doing this, even all by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. trank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Chang yi version of this available anywhere?

    ReplyDelete