Insert Trumpets Here

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kaibutsu Oujo vol 11 omake script, ch 60 raw

Haha, only one cultural reference this time, and it's on Wikipedia, no less!


This month's KO chapter...has no action at all, but confirms my hunches on Duken. I wonder if I'll get eternal life if I eat him?

Kaibutsu Oujo ch 60 raw

Vacation is more or less over, and normal schedule will resume on the 4th. However, the latest color pages dump on RSF reminded me that there's a Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt manga that's starting to be serialized monthly in Young Ace. Since I'm already doing the Newtype scans, I should pick this up too. I'll be doing the first chapter when it releases soon and delaying Cyber Blue ch 16 for a day or two.


Furthermore, looking at the chart for Q3 once again, it's a bit crazy to do 4 volumes in about 25 days, so Route 225 will get pushed back to September.

No comments:

Post a Comment