It's been about 6 months since I've last updated. I've been working hard all over those six months to redesign this; I totally didn't just pull this out of my ass today.
Anyways, the more I worked with the past versions, the more I realized that the scraper was a stupid idea. Well, it had its own merits, but it was slow, memory-hungry, and hard-to-maintain. I removed pretty much everything and made a new UI, which just takes in the URL to the viewer and the type of viewer. For example, if I want the first chapter of Ryuushika Ryuushika, I'd just give it "http://www.square-enix.com/jp/magazine/ganganonline/comic/ryushika/viewer/001/_SWF_Window.html".
There's a lot to improve on this UI (like telling the user when the download finishes), but it's fully functional. Feel free to tell me any comments, suggestions, and bugs. Source code is in another branch.
Online Manga Downloader 0.1.0 (MF)