Insert Trumpets Here

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

July 2011 Schedule

Since I won't have a scanner until the end of July, I can't scan anything. That includes:
  • Young Ace 2011-08 (containing 7o3x chapter 9)
  • good! Afternoon #17 (containing Nanika chapter 9 and 10)
  • Sho4 2011-08 and 2011-09 (containing Pokemon Special BW 9 and 10)
I already have Arpeggio of Blue Steel volume 3 and Ryuushika Ryuushika volume 2 scanned, so those will be released. Another group will give me 7o3x chapter 9 raws, so that's covered as well, though the entire magazine will have to wait.

A few days ago, I got in touch with Chinese group "幻兽之骑士团", which translates Arpeggio, Nanika, and other stuff (like Shingeki no Kyojin). I actually picked up Arpeggio because I read their scans; had they not picked it up I certainly wouldn't have known about this manga. They started scanning issues of YKO for Arpeggio, so I got in touch with them. It turns out that they were about to contact me for Nanika, which they picked up because they saw my scans. As a result, we're trading raws. If the schedule goes according to plan, I'll be caught up to Japan by the end of July.

In short, the schedule until the end of July looks like this:
  • Ryuushika Ryuushika 21
  • Kazumi 6
  • 7o3x 7
  • Arpeggio 9
  • 7o3x 8
  • Arpeggio 10-17 (with 7o3x 9 stuck in there when I get the raws)
  • Ryuushika Ryuushika volume 2
  • Arpeggio 18-19
  • Ryuushika Ryuushika 22
  • Arpeggio 20
  • Kazumi 7
  • Arpeggio 21-23
I might have enough time to stick a Kaibutsu Oujo chapter in there. I'm packing six items into a mega-shipment in early August, so Noririn and Pokemon Special will get slightly delayed by the latest item (7o3x volume 2, I believe).

2 comments: