Insert Trumpets Here

Friday, October 21, 2011

Ben-to Zero 1

Here's the story behind this: before the season started, I looked up this series because I was curious. I found out that it had a prequel manga, but I couldn't find any raws, or even any photos of it. Then, yesterday, I decided to implement the downloader for the other NicoNico manga viewer. I noticed that the first issue of SDMP, the magazine for this, was released on Nico on the same day, so I decided to pick it up because I like the anime so far (and it's only one volume).

Anyway, the LN illustrator is drawing this manga. The editing department and the LN illustrator should get some sort award for that, because it's frustrating to see manga publishers use their adaptation deals to test new artists (see: Fractale).

Ben-to Zero ch 1 (IF)
Ben-to Zero ch 1 (MU)
Ben-to Zero ch 1 (MF)

Ben-to Zero ch 1 PSD source (IF)
Ben-to Zero ch 1 PSD source (MU)
Ben-to Zero ch 1 PSD source (MF)

The volume releases in a few days.

9 comments:

  1. I'm loving the anime so far, so definitely gonna read this. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The anime may be the funniest show I've seen this year. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. I really like anime so this is must-read.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering what kind of manga you were scanning so I read its summary on MU. ... Seriously? Downloading this chapter then hopefully watch the anime as well. So many thanks for introducing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice translation!
    thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I read the first chapter and it felt like the summary in MU didn't quite fit. Then I went to watch the anime and finally understood.

    Simply put, the MU summary is wrong. Ben-to Zero is the prequel of Ben-to, and reveals the past of Sen Yarizui. The anime is about the original Ben-to light novel, which is about the life of a new student.

    That means I need to watch the anime and read the manga. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yea, I should have changed the info on MU. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ....can i hav the raws or whr can i download it

    ReplyDelete