Insert Trumpets Here

Saturday, September 3, 2011

More Raws

I wonder how long the Akagi vs. Washizu battle will last.

Kindai Mahjong 2011-09-01 raw (IF)
Kindai Mahjong 2011-09-01 raw (MU)
Kindai Mahjong 2011-09-01 raw (MF)

Meanwhile, the Mudazumo manga retcons the OVAs.

Kindai Mahjong 2011-09-15 raw (IF)
Kindai Mahjong 2011-09-15 raw (MU)
Kindai Mahjong 2011-09-15 raw (MF)

The BW chapter answers my question of "what are they going to do about the Ferris wheel scene?"

Pokemon Special BW ch 10 raw (IF)
Pokemon Special BW ch 10 raw (MU)
Pokemon Special BW ch 10 raw (MF)

6 comments:

  1. The ifile link for Kindai Mahjong 2011-09-15 goes to Pokemon Special BW ch 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the next chapter of BW. Plot twists, everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, they did the Ferris Wheel moment with White, why couldn't it be with Black? D: FerrisWheelShippers will be insufferable for the next couple of weeks (as if they weren't already, lol).

    But thanks a lot!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't worry about any pairings based on what I've read about the next few chapters, (not that I have anything against FerrisWheelShipping, I like it actually) but the scenario is more devastating than romantic for White if anything...it seems like the manga is supporting ChessShipping (which I also like)...there are a lot of plot twists to come

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regardless of pairing, N is creepy, and that's a wonderful adaption of feeling you get when playing the game~ (I like FerrisWheel and Chess Shipping. Hmmm xD)

    Oh, and BW download of MF (MediaFire, I assume?) links to IF download. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete