Insert Trumpets Here

Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 Announcements

Here's an overview of what's happening.

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku has been dropped

This was one of my first series, so this pains me more than anyone, but I'm just not that interested in the new arc. I will still post the raws for the next volume.

Pokemon Special volume scanlations will continue to volume 44

I'll scanlate volumes 43 and 44. Volume 43 releases on January 25.

Catching up

I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't been completely in sync with Japanese releases. Here's how much is on my backlog.
  • Kaibutsu Oujo: 1 chapter (published recently)
  • Pokemon Special BW: 1 chapter (published recently)
  • 7o3x: 2 chapters
  • Boku Dake ga Inai Machi: 2 chapters
  • Ryuushika Ryuushika: 1 chapter (to be published soon)
  • Nanika Mochigattemasu ka: 1 chapter (published recently)
That's all for now. Make sure to check out Project Zetsubou for Dangan Ronpa-related stuff.

13 comments:

  1. Noooooooooo!

    Time to learn the moon runes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, wait, volume 44 will only have chapters we already have online. If you're gonna retire, YUNO wait for a volume with unpublished chapters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Duke R. Make the most of it and don't just do a bunch of pointless re-releases before you drop Pokémon Special.

      Delete
  3. Aren't 2 chapters from volume 42 missing too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This not true TTTTTTTTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So are you still scanning later issues of Pokemon Special?

    ReplyDelete
  6. While the new arc will never be as the good as the first one, this is still very sad news. Thanks for everything so far though, and here's hoping someone else picks it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so you know...
    Thank you for your hard work!
    I really appreciate it.
    If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to read Pokemon, which is... an extremely horrifying thought that I hope will never happen D:
    So once again, thank you so much! For not dropping Pokemon, for taking time to do this, for everything! (:
    Here's to a happier 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what i can say? tks for pkm adventures
    tks for all u have done, never give up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. when you mean new arc do you mean BW2 or BW?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was referring to MNK when he said that, not PokeSpe.

      Delete
  10. what we can wait for the next vol of pkm?

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku has been dropped
    This was one of my first series, so this pains me more than anyone, but I'm just not that interested in the new arc. I will still post the raws for the next volume."

    I am saddened by this news, but I completely understand.

    ReplyDelete