Insert Trumpets Here

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kaibutsu Oujo ch 78 script

And finally, we've caught up with the latest chapter.

Kaibutsu Oujo ch 78 script (MF)
Kaibutsu Oujo ch 78 script (Pastebin)

Kaibutsu Oujo ch 78 raw (IF)
Kaibutsu Oujo ch 78 raw (MF)

Errata: Page 6, Bucchi's lines:
  • Bu: ...Anyways, we have no choice but to retrace my footsteps.
  • Bu: First I went to the music room during 2nd period
  • Bu: Oh yea, speaking of the music room,
  • Bu: do you know this story?
  • Bu: The ghost of a student who died the night before
  • Bu: her piano recital plays the piano every night...
  • Hi: I think I've heard that before...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch for pushing ahead with these translations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I am reading it, it seems that a bunch of translations on page 6 are missing. Most likely the ones with Bucchi explaining the stories or something.

    ReplyDelete