Insert Trumpets Here

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kaibutsu Oujo 35, and Cyber Blue...not quite yet


I'm excited to say that I'm translating Kaibutsu Oujo for Ala Atra now. The scanlations will be better and faster (it took four days for chapter 34 on my own, but only three for chapter 35 with Ala Atra)!

Meanwhile, I'm starting Cyber Blue on my own. It's by the same artist as Hokuto no Ken...it's like a cyberpunk Hokuto no Ken. Here's a preview

The first chapter is 73 pages long, though, and I don't want to split it up. I'm done with about 34 of them, so it's due sometime at the end of this week. Next chapters are only 20+ pages (it was on Shonen Jump, after all), so they'll be released faster, assuming I'm not busy doing the script for the next KO.

I decided not to pick up G Senjou after all because it seems that Manga Underground already has a group doing it. Besides, it's not translated to Chinese, so the chapters would be slow and painful

No comments:

Post a Comment