NotesSome terms are different from the LP, because it either just didn't work out for the translation ("super highschool-level" was just too long for the dialogue and certain assets, so it was shortened to "super") or because of my personal preferences (the school name was translated to "Mount Hope Academy"). That said, I want to know what everyone feels about the translation choices.
I don't think I'm that great at localizing lines from certain characters like Junko, so I might need some help on that.
DREditorThe editor was also updated.
- "Home screen language" and "Button order" now applies to both the home screen and the save/load screens.
- A bug in the GIM export code that causes the PSP to crash was fixed. If the quantized image had less colors than the maximum number of colors that the palette can support, then the old DREditor didn't pad the palette with more colors when it should have.
- The "load" and "loadGIM" functions now also look into the "orig" folder in the same way it looks in the "src" folder" if it doesn't find the file in the "src" folder. For example:
- "src/fla_734_pak.js" calls "loadGIM" on "001.png"
- DREditor looks at "src/fla_734_pak/001.png"
- If that file doesn't exist, then it attempts to read "orig/fla_734_pak/001.png"
- If that file doesn't exist, then it throws an error.
- Note: The editor doesn't make the "orig" folder itself. I just put this feature in there to make managing assets easier.
I'll put the source files of the translation up on Github later. Feel free to give me any comments and suggestions.