Insert Trumpets Here

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Arpeggio of Blue Steel Drama CD

Damn, Aoi Yuuki has way too much range.

I'm not sure that the usual protocol on subbing drama CDs is.  The MKV (zip) is a blank video with AAC audio and subs, and the EAC is just the raw audio rip.  Both of them have cover, inside cover and disc scans.

My spoken Japanese comprehension isn't as great as my written Japanese, so there are about 8 lines out of 630+ that I'm very unsure about.

MKV (mf) (if) (fu)
EAC (mf p1) (mf p2) (if) (fu p1) (fu p2)
Transcript

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for subbing the drama cd :)
    Hope this series can get its own anime soon lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover of the latest Young King Ours makes a lot more sense now. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anyone give me a hint on how to convert this to mp3 format?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use VLC to convert it. That's the only reason I have it installed (well, the portable version).

      Delete
  4. That was my first drama CD and I must admit it was well worth the listen, I didn't realize 402 was so hyper/otakuish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for subbing this! just wanna say I've been a fan of your releases for a long time and please keep up with the scanlations if possible (no hurry, I can wait :P).

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks!!! I really appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. can some one provide the file again pls? i need it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! May I know if you can please upload the files again?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, any chance to re-upload files? I know it's a big ask here since it's been 10 years.

    ReplyDelete